Report: Harden adds Bucks, Heat to trade wish list
It had previously been reported Harden desired a trade to either the Brooklyn Nets or Philadelphia 76ers. However, Houston has reportedly had no substantive trade talks with the Nets or 76ers.
Harden would give two-time NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo a formidable running mate, although Milwaukee is currently limited in terms of trade assets.
Harden has at times been non-communicative with the Rockets' front office, according to Charania, but has maintained a dialogue with assistant coach John Lucas.
The three-time NBA scoring champion arrived in Houston on Tuesday, several days after the start of individual workouts. He is currently going through the league's COVID-19 testing protocols, and reportedly must register six straight negative tests before being cleared to practice, sources told ESPN's Tim MacMahon.
- Middleton eager to shake off rust in season debut with Bucks
- Report: Lakers weighing multiple trade scenarios after Dec. 15
- Can the 76ers sustain their improved defense when the starting backcourt returns?
- Iverson: David Stern asked me to change controversial lyrics by rapping them
- Hayes' clutch shooting lifts Pistons past Mavs in OT