No players in NBA bubble have tested positive since July 13
None of the 346 players tested for COVID-19 inside the NBA bubble since July 13 have returned confirmed positive results, the league and players' association announced Monday.
That's an improvement upon the July 13 report, which included two positive tests from a pool of 322 players.
The 22 teams at the NBA's campus are now preparing for three scrimmages each before the seeding phase of play begins late this month. July 30 is set to feature a doubleheader, with the Utah Jazz and New Orleans Pelicans playing at 6:30 p.m. ET, and the Los Angeles Lakers and Los Angeles Clippers following at 9 p.m. ET.
- By the numbers: Standout stats from a record-breaking night in the NBA
- LaVine out 3-4 more weeks with right foot inflammation
- Clippers overcome Jokic's triple-double to snap 8-game series skid vs. Nuggets
- Luka records 1st 25-point triple-double in an opening half vs. Jazz
- Bane scores career-high 49 points, Grizzlies deliver Pistons 18th straight loss