Iverson unveils new sneaker collaboration with Harden
NBA Hall of Famer Allen Iverson and Houston Rockets star James Harden are joining forces on a new sneaker.
Iverson shared the first look at the shoe - dubbed the Question Mid Iverson x Harden "OG Meets OG" - on Tuesday.
The shoe features elements from both players' first signature sneakers and is packaged in a co-branded box. It's set to be released Aug. 7, according to Sneaker News.
- Report: Pacers, Hield working on trade after extension talks stall
- There's still time for last summer's win-now swings to pan out
- James Dolan: 'I don't really like owning teams'
- Dame: I'd 'lose every year' before joining Warriors
- Body camera footage shows Cavs' Altman being told he nearly caused accident