NBA to offer free League Pass access until April 22
The NBA will announce Wednesday it is offering fans free access to League Pass - its digital subscription product - until April 22, according to a statement obtained by Tim Reynolds of The Associated Press.
With the NBA and all other major sports league shut down due to the coronavirus pandemic, basketball fans will be able to use League Pass to access full and condensed replays of all games from the 2019-20 season, as well as archived content.
The NFL announced a similar move with its Game Pass product earlier Wednesday.
- Ball among 4 Hornets to enter COVID-19 health and safety protocols
- Warriors pull away late to snap Suns' 18-game win streak
- LeBron: NBA's COVID-19 testing process 'handled very poorly'
- Trail Blazers fire GM Olshey following investigation into workplace conduct
- Patty Mills 'can light it up,' but he's the NBA's model role player