Report: Lakers willing to listen to offers for Kuzma
Kuzma was removed from the Lakers' starting lineup this season following the acquisition of Anthony Davis. The results have been mixed, with the 24-year-old shooting a career-low 42.5% from the field.
Kuzma, who's making less than $2 million this season, is eligible for a contract extension in the summer. He changed agents last year, reportedly spurning an offer from LeBron James' representative Rich Paul.
James remains supportive of Kuzma, according to Amick, despite a social media fiasco over the holidays when Kuzma's trainer, Clint Parks, publicly opined that Kawhi Leonard is a better player than James.
- Report: Forbes heading to Nuggets as part of 3-team trade with Celtics, Spurs
- Thompson's team-high 21 points lead Warriors past Pistons
- Report: Clippers' George out at least a few more weeks
- Report: Vogel still on hot seat after Lakers' victory over Jazz
- NBA Rookie of the Year rankings: Mobley takes over top spot