The biggest matchups in the 2019-20 NBA regular season officially have odds.
After recently releasing lines for both the Christmas Day slate and opening night, the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook hung 50-plus spreads for its "Games of the Year." Below, you'll find every one of those matchups and lines, along with some scheduling tips to identify rest advantages.
|10-23||Celtics at 76ers (-6)|
|10-23||Nuggets at Trail Blazers (-2.5)|
|10-24||Bucks at Rockets (-2.5)|
|10-24||Clippers at Warriors (-1)|
|10-25||Jazz at Lakers (-3.5)|
|10-28||Thunder at Rockets (-10)|
|10-30||Bucks (-1.5) at Celtics|
|11-6||Warriors at Rockets (-6)|
|11-6||Bucks at Clippers (-2)|
|11-7||Bucks (-6.5) at Hornets|
|11-8||Bucks at Jazz (-2)|
|11-8||76ers at Nuggets (-3)|
|11-11||Jazz at Warriors (-1)|
|11-13||Warriors at Lakers (-2.5)|
|11-14||Mavericks (-3.5) at Knicks|
|11-14||Nets at Nuggets (-7)|
|11-15||Jazz (-5.5) at Grizzlies|
|11-15||Celtics at Warriors (-5)|
|11-18||Trail Blazers at Rockets (-6.5)|
|11-20||Rockets at Nuggets (-2.5)|
|11-23||Heat at 76ers (-8.5)|
|11-25||76ers at Raptors (PK)|
|11-25||Jazz at Bucks (-5)|
|11-27||Nets at Celtics (-5)|
|11-27||Lakers (-2) at Pelicans|
|12-2||Jazz at 76ers (-5.5)|
|12-6||Nuggets at Celtics (-4.5)|
|12-10||Nuggets at 76ers (-5.5)|
|12-11||Clippers (-2) at Raptors|
|12-12||76ers (-1) at Celtics|
|12-12||Mavericks (-2.5) vs. Pistons|
|12-13||Warriors at Jazz (-5)|
|12-14||Spurs (-6) vs. Suns|
|12-19||Lakers at Bucks (-4.5)|
|12-19||Rockets at Clippers (-5)|
|12-22||Clippers (-4.5) at Thunder|
|12-25||Celtics at Raptors (-2)|
|12-25||Bucks at 76ers (-3.5)|
|12-25||Rockets at Warriors (PK)|
|12-25||Clippers at Lakers (PK)|
|12-25||Pelicans at Nuggets (-8.5)|
|12-26||Knicks at Nets (-7.5)|
|12-31||Nuggets at Rockets (-5)|
|1-3||76ers at Rockets (-3.5)|
|1-3||Pelicans at Lakers (-9)|
|1-8||Bucks (-1.5) at Warriors|
|1-9||Celtics at 76ers (-8)|
|1-10||Pelicans (-1.5) at Knicks|
|1-10||Warriors at Clippers (-6.5)|
|1-15||Nets at 76ers (-10)|
|1-16||Celtics at Bucks (-9.5)|
- The Lakers, on Nov. 27 at the Pelicans, will be playing the final contest in a four-game road stand.
- Utah, on Dec. 2 at Philadelphia, will be on the second night of a back-to-back and playing the final contest of a four-game road stand, with a home date against the Lakers on deck.
- Denver, on Dec. 10 at Philadelphia, will be playing the final contest of a four-game road stand.
- The Lakers, on Dec. 19 at the Bucks, will be on the final day of a five-game road stand.
- The Clippers, on Dec. 22 at the Thunder, will be on the second night of a back-to-back with a game against the Lakers up next.
- The Rockets, on Dec. 25 at the Warriors, will be at the last stage of a four-game road stand.
- The 76ers, on Jan. 3 at the Thunder City, will be on the final day of a four-game road stand.
Alex Kolodziej is a betting writer for theScore. He's a graduate of Eastern Illinois who has been involved in the sports betting industry for 12 years. He can quote every line from "Rounders" and appreciates franchises that regularly wear alternate jerseys. Find him on Twitter @AlexKoIodziej.