L2M: Curry traveled prior to Iguodala's 3-pointer
Warriors guard Stephen Curry lifted his pivot foot with 15.3 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter after receiving a pass from Draymond Green and facing pressure from Toronto Raptors defenders Pascal Siakam and Fred VanVleet.
Video replay showed Curry should have been whistled for a traveling violation. The ball ended up in Iguodala's hands, and he drilled an uncontested shot from long range to put the Warriors up 109-104 with 5.9 seconds remaining.
The Raptors also got away with a pair of traveling violations when Siakam (44.5 seconds remaining) and Kawhi Leonard (36.8 seconds remaining) lifted their pivot feet while in possession of the ball.
Golden State locked the series against Toronto at 1-1, with Game 3 scheduled for Wednesday at Oracle Arena.
- AD: Hidden wrist injury hindered 3-point shooting last season
- NBA offseason grades: Breaking down the moves in the Southeast Division
- Nets' Warren out for opener, will be re-assessed in November
- Nash: 'I don't care' if Simmons ever takes jump shot
- Finch: T-Wolves 'fought extremely hard' to keep McDaniels out of Gobert trade