Report: 76ers interested in Hawks' Dedmon
However, the price tag for the big man would likely be 2017 No. 1 pick Markelle Fultz, according to Bontemps.
The 29-year-old Dedmon figures to have suitors ahead of the deadline thanks to his length, athleticism, and expiring contract. He's averaging a career-high 10.3 points along with 7.4 rebounds and one block per game this season, his second in Atlanta.
Fultz hasn't played since Nov. 21 as he continues to recover from thoracic outlet syndrome in his shoulder.
- Ball among 4 Hornets to enter COVID-19 health and safety protocols
- Warriors pull away late to snap Suns' 18-game win streak
- LeBron: NBA's COVID-19 testing process 'handled very poorly'
- Trail Blazers fire GM Olshey following investigation into workplace conduct
- Patty Mills 'can light it up,' but he's the NBA's model role player