Davis expected to miss 1-2 weeks with finger sprain
Davis injured the finger in the fourth quarter but briefly returned.
The five-time All-Star will re-evaluate the injury in three-to-four days and will decide if he needs to see a hand specialist, Davis' agent Rich Paul told The Athletic's Shams Charania.
It will be a crucial stretch without Davis for the Pelicans, as the team has dropped three of their last four contests and sit four games out of a playoff spot.
The 25-year-old is averaging career highs in points (29.3), rebounds (13.3), assists (4.4), and steals (1.7).
The Pelicans (21-25) have lost four of five games without Davis this season.
- Kyrie exercising $37M option with Nets for 2022-23: 'See you in the fall'
- Report: Wall plans to sign with Clippers after Rockets buyout
- Top 25 NBA free agents: The biggest names potentially available this summer
- Bulls' Karnisovas hoping to re-sign LaVine 'for a long time'
- Lakers' Monk: Money isn't biggest priority in free agency