Grizzlies' Anderson out at least 2-4 weeks with left ankle sprain
The fifth-year forward suffered the injury in the second quarter of Saturday's game against the Miami Heat and was ruled out by halftime.
Anderson has started in 38 of his 41 games this season, averaging 7.9 points on 54.3 percent shooting from the field to go along with 5.8 rebounds and 3 assists.
The 25-year-old posted his first career triple-double against the Brooklyn Nets on Friday.
Memphis currently sits 14th in the Western Conference with a 19-23 record.
- Ball among 4 Hornets to enter COVID-19 health and safety protocols
- Warriors pull away late to snap Suns' 18-game win streak
- LeBron: NBA's COVID-19 testing process 'handled very poorly'
- Trail Blazers fire GM Olshey following investigation into workplace conduct
- Patty Mills 'can light it up,' but he's the NBA's model role player