Iguodala: I told Jordan Bell to 'stop doing that stupid stuff' during parade
"I told him to stop doing that stupid stuff, but he's a rookie," Andre Iguodala said during an appearance on KNBR 680 on Thursday night, per Drew Shiller of NBC Sports. "He enjoyed himself. It was his first time."
Iguodala then took a dig at Bell's alma mater.
"And obviously at Oregon, they don't teach guys certain things. The Oregon guys aren't used to being professional basketball players," he said. "Arizona, we just have a plethora of alumni who played professional basketball. We know how to enjoy success. You gotta give Jordan a pass."
Bell was filmed taking a swig from a fan's bottle of Hennessy during the parade, but he also shared a sentimental moment with a young boy, leaving him with this message: "You're a young king. Anything is possible, just look at me."
- Report: Forbes heading to Nuggets as part of 3-team trade with Celtics, Spurs
- Thompson's team-high 21 points lead Warriors past Pistons
- Report: Clippers' George out at least a few more weeks
- Report: Vogel still on hot seat after Lakers' victory over Jazz
- NBA Rookie of the Year rankings: Mobley takes over top spot