Greg Oden joins BIG3 draft pool
Greg Oden could be heading to the BIG3.
The league announced Monday the former No. 1 overall pick had been added to the 2018 draft pool.
Oden, 30, was selected first overall in the 2007 NBA Draft by the Portland Trail Blazers ahead of Kevin Durant. Unfortunately, the 7-foot center's career was ravaged by injuries, and he ended up playing just 105 games over three seasons. He finished with career averages of eight points, 6.2 rebounds, and 1.2 blocks per game with the Blazers and Miami Heat.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?