Report: Pistons interested in Jazz's Hood
With one guard out the door in Avery Bradley, the Detroit Pistons may be interested in bringing another one in. The Pistons are pursuing a Rodney Hood trade with the Utah Jazz, sources told The Ringer's Kevin O'Connor.
Hood would add a needed shooter to a Pistons squad that could now be clogged in the middle with Griffin and Andre Drummond. Hood may also fit the same risk profile for the Pistons as Griffin, as injuries have cut into swaths of his career as well.
- LeBron: 'I've got to do better for this team' after 3OT loss to Kings
- Rookie of the Year rankings: Barnes off to fast start
- What's driving the decline in NBA and NHL attendance?
- Morant diagnosed with knee sprain following preliminary imaging
- Curry's 32 points help Warriors top Trail Blazers, improve to 17-2