MCW cleared to make Hornets debut vs. Spurs
Michael Carter-Williams is ready to help his new squad.
Carter-Williams underwent platelet-rich plasma treatments on the patellar tendons in both his knees in July, and hasn't suited up in a Hornets uniform since joining the club this summer on a one-year, $2.7-million deal.
The 2014 Rookie of the Year is coming off the worst season of his career, having registered just 6.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 2.5 assists in 18.8 minutes over 45 games with the Chicago Bulls.
Fresh off Wednesday's victory against the Milwaukee Bucks, the Hornets look to extend their three-game winning streak in Texas, while the Spurs close a back-to-back set. Gregg Popovich's men lost to the Golden State Warriors on Thursday, and have dropped four in a row.
- Lillard won't rule out sitting rest of season if Blazers 'play for a draft pick'
- Caruso to undergo wrist surgery, out at least 6-8 weeks
- Report: Rockets open to Westbrook-Wall swap if Lakers include 1st-rounder
- NBA weekend best bets: Warriors, Cavs will bounce back vs. weak foes
- Bulls coach Donovan rips Bucks' Allen after flagrant-2 foul