Giannis scores career-high 44, clinches win with clutch block
Giannis Antetokounmpo is asserting himself as an early MVP candidate through the first week of the season.
The 22-year-old Milwaukee Bucks forward had the best night of his young career Saturday as he set a personal record of 44 points while also coming up huge in the clutch.
Antetokounmpo has now scored 37, 34, and 44 points on 67.2 percent shooting in his first three games of the season to lead Milwaukee to a 2-1 record. He's also adding 9.7 rebounds, five assists, and 2.7 steals in 38.3 dominant minutes per game.
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'
- Reporter doesn't recognize Jazz's Clarkson during street interview
- Knicks GM says all players vaccinated
- Report: Warriors reach deal with Avery Bradley