Snoop Dogg: LaVar put Lonzo 'in the lion's den with pork chop drawers on'
Snoop Dogg is among those who think LaVar Ball put too much pressure on son Lonzo ahead of his NBA debut.
The rapper shared his thoughts about Lonzo's performance against the Los Angeles Clippers while appearing on Kevin Garnett's "Area 21" postgame show.
"I think that his father put him in the lion's den with some pork chop drawers on," Snoop said of the Lakers rookie. "He's going to have to work himself out of it."
- Westbrook trade is a coup for the Wizards, huge gamble for the Lakers
- Report: Heat, Mavs, Pelicans aggressively pursuing Lowry
- Cade, trades, and reaches: 5 takeaways from the NBA draft
- Team USA's Colangelo: Love's addition was a 'mistake'
- NBA blogger to NBA prospect: Jason Preston's inspiring journey to the draft