NYC Parks Department honors Biggie with new courts
Hip hop legend The Notorious B.I.G. has been dead for 20 years, but on Wednesday the New York City Parks Department dedicated some new basketball courts in Brooklyn to the Gotham native.
Biggie - real name Christopher Wallace - grew up in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Bedford-Stuyvesant, not far from the new courts at the Crispus Attucks Playground in Clinton Hill.
- LeBron: 'I've got to do better for this team' after 3OT loss to Kings
- Rookie of the Year rankings: Barnes off to fast start
- What's driving the decline in NBA and NHL attendance?
- Morant diagnosed with knee sprain following preliminary imaging
- Curry's 32 points help Warriors top Trail Blazers, improve to 17-2