Kemba Walker wins Sportsmanship Award
Charlotte Hornets point guard Kemba Walker was the recipient of the NBA's 2016-17 Sportsmanship Award on Monday.
This was the best season of Walker's career, as he averaged 23.2 points with a 52.7 effective field-goal percentage. Despite his play, though, the Hornets actually fell in the NBA standings relative to last season, finishing with 12 fewer wins than in 2015-16.
- In-Season Tournament roundup: Celtics, Kings advance as quarterfinal matchups set
- Brown disliked intentionally fouling Drummond: Not how the game is played
- Curry on Warriors' slump: 'We all got to look at ourselves in the mirror'
- Report: Pelicans' McCollum expected to return vs. 76ers
- Report: Cuban selling majority stake in Mavs, will retain team control