Rockets' Eric Gordon wins Sixth Man of the Year
The 3-point specialist beat out teammate Lou Williams and Golden State forward Andre Iguodala for the award. Williams won the award in 2015 with the Toronto Raptors, while Igoudala came second in last year's voting.
Gordon averaged a career-high 3.3 triples per game in Houston's high-octane offense, finishing with a 52.7 eFG percentage. The 28-year-old averaged 16.2 points and 31 minutes while drilling a career-high 246 3-pointers.
- Embiid ties career high with 50 points as 76ers pull away from Magic
- Lakers' Vogel shrugs off worries about job insecurity
- Report: Simmons plans to sit all season if not traded by deadline
- Report: Celtics looking to trade Horford while pursuing other centers
- Report: Kings plan to build around Fox, Haliburton