Rockets' Eric Gordon wins Sixth Man of the Year
The 3-point specialist beat out teammate Lou Williams and Golden State forward Andre Iguodala for the award. Williams won the award in 2015 with the Toronto Raptors, while Igoudala came second in last year's voting.
Gordon averaged a career-high 3.3 triples per game in Houston's high-octane offense, finishing with a 52.7 eFG percentage. The 28-year-old averaged 16.2 points and 31 minutes while drilling a career-high 246 3-pointers.
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'
- Reporter doesn't recognize Jazz's Clarkson during street interview
- Knicks GM says all players vaccinated
- Report: Warriors reach deal with Avery Bradley