Fultz visits Celtics, who reportedly still have him atop draft board
The visit comes as the Celtics still have the Washington point guard atop their draft board, according to ESPN's Chad Ford. However, Boston is still considering Lonzo Ball, De'Aaron Fox, Josh Jackson, and Jayson Tatum, Ford reports.
The Celtics own the No. 1 selection in the June 22 draft, although it would be difficult to see Jackson or Tatum going that high. Ball has already told the Celts he won't work out for them, and there has yet to be an indication if or when Fox would visit the team.
Fultz edges out Ball in most mocks as the consensus No. 1 pick, and he's likely a better fit alongside Boston's existing backcourt players like Isaiah Thomas and Avery Bradley. Fultz and Thomas, both Huskies alumni, are friends and have already spoken several times.
- Westbrook chides Bazley for dunk: 'Certain things you just don't do'
- VanVleet leads Raptors past Pacers for 1st win in Toronto in 20 months
- Report: Embiid playing through injury to make up for Simmons' absence
- Report: LaVine has ligament tear in non-shooting hand, won't miss time
- NBA Podcast: Observations from first week of the season