LeBron passes Jerry West for 2nd all time in Finals assists
LeBron James has broken yet another NBA record.
With 307 Finals helpers, the 32-year-old is now second only to Magic Johnson, who recorded a whopping 584 assists in the Finals over his 13-year Hall of Fame career.
James had 18 points on 66.7 percent shooting to go along with 10 assists and six rebounds - all team highs - as his club trailed 67-64 at halftime to the Dubs, with whom West serves as an executive board member.
In Game 1, James passed Reggie Miller to move into second place on the list of playoff 3-pointers made.
- Westbrook chides Bazley for dunk: 'Certain things you just don't do'
- VanVleet leads Raptors past Pacers for 1st win in Toronto in 20 months
- Report: Embiid playing through injury to make up for Simmons' absence
- Report: LaVine has ligament tear in non-shooting hand, won't miss time
- NBA Podcast: Observations from first week of the season