Look: Steph dons new 'Curry 4' shoes for Game 1
Steph Curry made sure to hit the court in style for Game 1 of The Finals.
The two-time MVP showed up to warmup with a brand new look, debuting his "Curry 4" shoes for Thursday's showdown with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Many will argue Curry's new sneakers are an improvement over his "Curry 2" shoes, which were ripped by the Internet last year.
- Report: Irving not at media day due to health and safety protocols
- Nuggets ink Porter to 5-year max extension
- Towns 'still dealing with a lot of shit' after COVID-19 struggles
- Zion underwent foot surgery, likely ready for start of season
- Grizzlies' Morant, Bane considered family, others when getting vaccine