Raptors' DeRozan breaks another Vince Carter franchise record
DeMar DeRozan's dream season continues.
With his 38-point performance in Friday's 96-94 win over the Miami Heat, DeRozan set a new Toronto Raptors season record with 31 30-plus point games. The old record belonged to Vince Carter, with 30 in 2000-01.
DeRozan scored 21 in the first 14 minutes of the game, including this spectacular up-and-under move.
DeRozan passed VC on the franchise's points list last spring, then became the franchise's all-time leading scorer in December.
The Raptors are 24-7 this season when DeRozan drops 30 or more.
- Report: Rosas' leadership style, team performance led to firing
- Rivers confirms Simmons wants out: 'We're going to try' to get Ben back
- Report: Zion's 1st-year rehab caused 'significant tension' with medical staff
- Warriors owner Lacob fined $50K for Simmons comments
- Who are the Spurs now, and where are they going?