Clippers' Rivers could be sidelined until playoffs
Austin Rivers could be on the shelf for longer than expected.
The bench boss expressed uncertainty over whether his son will return before the end of the regular season, and said he hopes the 24-year-old can re-join the team for the postseason.
Austin suffered the knock to his left hammy in Wednesday's win over the Washington Wizards, exiting after logging just eight minutes.
- Ex-Mavs exec rips club's dramatic 'high school' workplace culture
- LaVine impressed with new-look Bulls: 'This ain't last year'
- NBA unveils Part 2 of its 75th Anniversary Team countdown
- Season opener shows challenge LeBron, AD face in confronting Lakers' flaws
- Opening night takeaway: Defending champion Bucks look even better