Warriors clinch Pacific Division title with win over Magic
Golden State already clinched the earliest berth in NBA history last month, beating their own record by two days.
It's just the fifth time in the franchise's history that they've won the Pacific Division, going 39 years without a title at one point.
The Warriors now sit a game-and-a-half over the San Antonio Spurs for the No. 1 seed in the West, winning their last two contests following last week's three-game losing skid.
- Ex-Mavs exec rips club's dramatic 'high school' workplace culture
- LaVine impressed with new-look Bulls: 'This ain't last year'
- NBA unveils Part 2 of its 75th Anniversary Team countdown
- Season opener shows challenge LeBron, AD face in confronting Lakers' flaws
- Opening night takeaway: Defending champion Bucks look even better