LeBron: If Kyrie decides Earth is flat, 'that's OK'
Kyrie Irving can seemingly say or do no wrong in the eyes of his Cleveland Cavaliers and Eastern Conference All-Star teammate LeBron James.
Expressing his opinion that the planet is actually flat and not round during a recent podcast appearance has turned Irving and his controversial take into one of the major talking points this weekend in New Orleans.
Now, James doesn't necessarily agree with Irving's view on the matter, but he's certainly not going to call him out on being wrong.
"Kyrie is my little brother ... if he decides the earth is flat, that's OK," James told reporters Saturday, according to Sports Illustrated's Ben Golliver.
James even called over to his point guard during his media session to confirm that he indeed thinks that the earth is flat ... because this is important.
They're the reigning champions, so they've earned some leeway here. Maybe.
- Lakers bounce back to hand Pistons team-record 15th straight loss
- California police investigating Thunder's Giddey for alleged relationship with minor
- NBA Thursday best bets: Back both New York squads
- Miriam Adelson adding Mavs to list of high-profile purchases
- Jokic's triple-double lifts Nuggets past Rockets in Murray's return