LeBron becomes youngest player to reach 28,000 points
It's a nice, round number in the career scoring column for the reigning King of the NBA.
With his fourth bucket from the field Saturday at Madison Square Garden against the New York Knicks, Cleveland Cavaliers All-Star LeBron James notched the 28,000th point of his 14-year run, making him the youngest player to hit that mark.
NBA All-Time Leading Scorers
- Scorching AD drops season-high 55 points in Lakers' win over Wizards
- NBA Rookie of the Year rankings: Mathurin, Banchero off to blazing starts
- Lillard scores 21 in return to help Blazers top Pacers
- NBA-best Celtics snap Nets' 4-game win streak
- Report: Hawks' Young sat out vs. Nuggets after exchange with McMillan