LeBron becomes youngest player to reach 28,000 points
It's a nice, round number in the career scoring column for the reigning King of the NBA.
With his fourth bucket from the field Saturday at Madison Square Garden against the New York Knicks, Cleveland Cavaliers All-Star LeBron James notched the 28,000th point of his 14-year run, making him the youngest player to hit that mark.
NBA All-Time Leading Scorers
- Wiggins denied religious exemption for COVID-19 vaccine, can't play at home
- Love: Getting called out for making Olympic team was 'wrong in so many ways'
- Reporter doesn't recognize Jazz's Clarkson during street interview
- Knicks GM says all players vaccinated
- Report: Warriors reach deal with Avery Bradley