Watch: Melo forces OT twice vs. Hawks, fouls out before 3rd chance
Carmelo Anthony came up huge for his team, while he could.
Then, Melo did it again - this time with a baseline jumper over Tim Hardaway to force double-overtime.
He couldn't go for the three-peat, though, because he fouled out right before New York's final possession. Fortunately for the Knicks, Courtney Lee stepped up and drilled a three to send the game to triple-overtime.
- Jokic's triple-double lifts Nuggets past Rockets in Murray's return
- Lakers bounce back to hand Pistons team-record 15th straight loss
- California police investigating Thunder's Giddey for alleged relationship with minor
- Anthony Edwards is mastering the mid-range game
- Raptors end Suns' 7-game winning streak, spoiling Durant's return