Pelicans fan appears to want Alvin Gentry fired
Various NBA social media channels Saturday were peppered with a photograph of a New Orleans Pelicans fan supposedly handcuffed to the doors of the Smoothie King Center, holding a sign that urges the dismissal of head coach Alvin Gentry.
If the fan is in fact chained to the Pelicans' home arena, it would have been wise for him to bring food, water, and perhaps access to a toilet. The team is on the road until Tuesday, when they host the Golden State Warriors.
- Jokic's triple-double lifts Nuggets past Rockets in Murray's return
- Lakers bounce back to hand Pistons team-record 15th straight loss
- California police investigating Thunder's Giddey for alleged relationship with minor
- Anthony Edwards is mastering the mid-range game
- Raptors end Suns' 7-game winning streak, spoiling Durant's return