Ben Simmons' sister says he's turned his back on people who helped him
Ben Simmons is facing some heat ... from a family member.
The Philadelphia 76ers rookie has been cheering on his teammates via social media while recovering from foot surgery. After a recent game was postponed due to court issues, the 20-year-old Aussie shared a photo of unopened sauce, referring to teammate Nik "Sauce Castillo" Stauskas.
One of his sisters, Olivia, leaped at the opportunity to roast Ben and compare him to sauce.
She proceeded to provide some more context:
Sixers fans jumped to their
savior's latest lottery pick's defense, so Olivia fired back with the fact Ben has yet to make his pro debut.
In what may not be a coincidence, the former LSU star apparently blocked her:
And so, Olivia - who's opened up about living with bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety - aired some dirty laundry.
- Lakers rout Pelicans to reach In-Season Tournament championship game
- Lillard cautions Haliburton to 'be humble' after Dame Time mockery
- Report: Bucks' Portis challenges Griffin, teammates after loss to Pacers
- Pacers defeat Bucks in semifinals of NBA In-Season Tournament
- NBA In-Season Tournament not lacking in Las Vegas glitz, glamour