Raptors rookies dance for fans as part of initiation
Toronto's crop of rookies were in for a surprise when their open practice turned into an impromptu dance-off.
The baby dinos were asked by old heads Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan to dance before a throng of cheering fans. Some rose to the challenge by busting out some slick moves (most notably Norman Powell, Fred VanVleet, and Pascal Siakam) while others (Jakob Poeltl) mostly looked flat-footed.
Here's how their performance looked from the stands at Air Canada Centre.
- Kidd: Mavs' center spot 'up for grabs,' rookie Lively to get 1st look
- Report: Jazz among 4 teams interested in acquiring Herro in Lillard trade
- Middleton not concerned about Giannis' future: It's business as usual
- NBA Podcast: New resting rules, Dame non-stories, Giannis angst
- Iguodala doesn't think he's a Hall of Famer: 'Those guys had no flaws'