Watch: Curry gets blocked on game-winning 3 in Taiwan scrimmage
Gian Mamuyac - a Filipino basketball player on the Under-17 national team - found out Tuesday what it's like to block the NBA's back-to-back Most Valuable Player and perhaps the greatest shooter on the planet today.
Manning him up at the top of the perimeter, Mamuyac got his hand up and rejected The Chef as time expired.
Curry wasn't going to allow his day to end like that, though. He asked to replay the final five seconds to see if he could get the shot off and connect - which he did.
Mamuyac was named the MVP, and earned himself a spot at Curry's basketball camp back in the United States, according to ABS-CBN's TJ Manotoc.
- Westbrook chides Bazley for dunk: 'Certain things you just don't do'
- VanVleet leads Raptors past Pacers for 1st win in Toronto in 20 months
- Report: Embiid playing through injury to make up for Simmons' absence
- Report: LaVine has ligament tear in non-shooting hand, won't miss time
- NBA Podcast: Observations from first week of the season