Raptors' Biyombo is scared of lions, not LeBron
Despite LeBron James' dominant performance in Game 1, Toronto Raptors center Bismack Biyombo appears unafraid by the thought of having to stop the four-time MVP in the Eastern Conference Finals.
"No I'm not and I will never be. I'm never afraid of human beings," Biyombo told reporters Thursdsay when asked if he feared facing LeBron. "I always joke with Kyle (Lowry), I'm afraid of lions."
To be fair, Biyombo didn't appear to be afraid after the pair got tangled up in Game 1, as he ended the third-quarter scuffle by staring down the Cavaliers forward.
While Tuesday's blowout wasn't what the Raptors had hoped for, Biyombo appears optimistic about his team's chances in Game 2.
"The sun is always going to come out no matter how long the night is. It's a new day for us and we're all excited about it," Biyombo added.
- Bob Myers steps down from Warriors: 'It's just time'
- Joel Embiid will ultimately decide Nick Nurse's fate in Philly
- Tatum: I was a 'shell of myself' after hurting ankle in Game 7 loss
- Heat hammer Celtics in Game 7 to thwart comeback, head to Finals
- NBA releases Finals schedule ahead of Nuggets-Heat series