Raptors appease Pearl Jam with courtside seats
Pearl Jam was set to play Toronto's Air Canada Centre on Wednesday night, but the longtime grunge rockers were bumped by the arena's co-main tenant, the Toronto Raptors, for Game 5 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series with the Miami Heat.
Even flow, though: Members Jeff Ament and Eddie Vedder scored some courtside seats and customized jerseys.
The pair are actually huge NBA fans. Ament profiled Dennis Rodman for Slam magazine way back in 1994.
- Kerr signs NBA record 2-year, $35M extension with Warriors
- Durant passes Anthony for 9th on NBA's scoring list
- Butler among 4 ejected in scuffle between Heat, Pels
- Thunder post their highest point total of the season in win over Wizards
- KD explains why he didn't have fan tossed after pregame confrontation