Report: Dario Saric intends to leave Europe for Sixers this offseason
The Philadelphia 76ers may soon have another talented, young big man on their roster.
Saric is currently a member of Anadolu Efes, spending the last two seasons with the Turkish ball club. In 24 games this season, Saric averaged 11.7 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.5 assists on 50.0 percent shooting.
Chosen with the 12th pick by the Orlando Magic, Saric was immediately traded to Philadelphia on draft night. At 6-foot-10 and with the ability to run the floor, Saric offers a unique skill set for a player of his size.
With Jahlil Okafor, Joel Embiid, and Nerlens Noel already on the roster, the Sixers will likely have difficulty fitting all four players into their rotation, and could be forced to trade one of their young big men to accommodate everybody.
- LeBron: 'Super humbling' to be close to breaking Kareem's scoring record
- KD: Nets' previous season 'built some doubt' about future with club
- Knicks' Brunson: 'Free agency was kind of awful how public it got'
- NBA offseason grades: Breaking down the moves in the Atlantic Division
- Suns ready to turn page on Sarver