Tim Duncan ties Robert Horry for 2nd-most postseason games played
"The Big Fundamental" Tim Duncan has been a staple of the NBA postseason throughout his 19-year career, with the San Antonio Spurs having qualified for the playoffs every season since he entered the league.
By suiting up for the Spurs in Game 3 against the Memphis Grizzlies on Friday, Duncan tied former teammate Robert Horry for second on the all-time playoff games list with his 244th appearance.
NBA All-Time Playoff Games List
Duncan is also the only player with at least 200 postseason appearances under his belt who's started every single one.
- Melo after passing Malone for 9th on NBA's scoring list: 'I'm still here'
- LeBron hopeful to play vs. Spurs after injuring leg in win over Grizzlies
- Grizzlies fall to Lakers despite Ja's 40-10 game: 'Failure builds character'
- Harden feels targeted by rule change: I just ask officials 'to call what they see'
- Bridges' 32 points help Hornets pull away from Nets for first 3-0 start