On this day in history: NASCAR is officially incorporated
On Feb. 21, 1948, Bill France Sr. officially founded the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing.
Now, NASCAR is distinguished as the preeminent stock car racing company in the world. On its 70th anniversary, test your knowledge of its history below:
- With eye on legacy, Keselowski buys a stake in Roush Fenway
- Under darkness, Almirola pulls off shocker at New Hampshire
- NASCAR's Olympian looks ahead to sailing competition - NBC Sports
- Cocktails with Cole: Sipping Tony's Tea by the lake with 'Smoke' | NASCAR
- Nos. 9, 48 in Cup get L1-level penalties after New Hampshire | NASCAR