A young Ronda Rousey used to street fight random guys for coffee money
When Ronda Rousey was just a teen, she used to hustle for her Frappucinos on the mean streets of Los Angeles.
The UFC women's bantamweight champion revealed in an interview with Sports Illustrated that when she was 14 years old and had a Starbucks addiction to feed, she would fight random guys for $10 a pop.
"Me and my friend Jackie, after school, we would walk over to the Promenade, and Jackie was like my Paul Heyman. She would be like, 'I bet my girl right here could beat you up for $10.' And then some guy would be like, 'Ehhh, whatever. I'll take that bet," said in the interview, according to ESPNW.
"I would throw him to the ground, either give him a choke or an arm bar. We would get him to say he gave up, then take his money and go buy Frappuccinos."
Well, that's one way to do it.
- Star prospect Nickal to make UFC debut vs. Pickett at UFC 282
- Dern: Meta's Zuckerberg rented out entire UFC Fight Night event
- Dern-Yan main event official
- Bryce Mitchell vs. Movsar Evloev headlines UFC Vegas 64 on Nov. 5 in Las Vegas
- Damir Ismagulov vs. Arman Tsarukyan targeted for UFC Fight Night on Dec. 17