Watch: UFC contender Ribas sets up gutsy comeback with spinning heel kick
Amanda Ribas is a savage.
After a tough first round against Luana Pinheiro, the UFC strawweight contender stormed back to finish her late in the third round with a spinning heel kick and punches. The bout took place on the main card of Saturday's UFC Fight Night in Las Vegas.
It was a statement win for Ribas, who got back on track and has now alternated wins and losses in her past seven Octagon appearances. Ribas competed at 115 pounds for the first time since 2021 after three fights at women's flyweight.
- Jones dismisses Aspinall's assertion that UFC should strip his title
- White: Turner-Green stoppage 'one of the worst I've ever seen'
- Perry beats Alvarez by corner stoppage in BKFC 56 main event
- White reacts to PFL's acquisition of Bellator: 'Sounds like a f-----g winner'
- Tsarukyan KOs Dariush 64 seconds into UFC Austin main event