UFC 289 weigh-in results: Nunes, Aldana cleared for title fight
Amanda Nunes and Irene Aldana made weight Friday ahead of their women's bantamweight title bout scheduled for the UFC 289 main event Saturday in Vancouver.
Nunes, the reigning champion, and Aldana both weighed in at 135 pounds.
Charles Oliveira and Beneil Dariush were also on the mark ahead of their lightweight bout in the co-main event. Oliveira came in at 154 pounds, and Dariush tipped the scale at 156 pounds.
Here are the full UFC 289 weigh-in results:
Main card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- Amanda Nunes (135) vs. Irene Aldana (135)
- Charles Oliveira (154) vs. Beneil Dariush (156)
- Mike Malott (169.5) vs. Adam Fugitt (170.75)
- Dan Ige (145.5) vs. Nate Landwehr (145.25)
- Marc-Andre Barriault (185) vs. Eryk Anders (184.75)
Preliminary card (ESPN at 8 p.m. ET)
- Nassourdine Imavov (185.5) vs. Chris Curtis (185.25)
- Miranda Maverick (125.5) vs. Jasmine Jasudavicius (125.25)
- Aiemann Zahabi (135.75) vs. Aoriqileng (135)
- Kyle Nelson (145) vs. Blake Bilder (145.5)
Early preliminary card (ESPN+ at 7 p.m. ET)
- David Dvorak (125.5) vs. Stephen Erceg (125.5)
- Diana Belbita (114.5) vs. Maria Oliveira (115.5)