UFC 286 weigh-in results: Edwards, Usman cleared for trilogy bout
Leon Edwards and Kamaru Usman made weight Friday ahead of their welterweight title trilogy bout scheduled for the UFC 286 main event Saturday in London.
Edwards, the reigning champion, and Usman, the former champ, both weighed in at 170 pounds.
Justin Gaethje and Rafael Fiziev were also on the mark ahead of their lightweight bout in the co-main event. Both tipped the scale at 156 pounds.
Colby Covington weighed in as the backup fighter for Edwards-Usman, making the welterweight limit at 170 pounds.
Here are the full UFC 286 weigh-in results:
Main card (ESPN+ PPV at 5 p.m. ET)
- Leon Edwards (170) vs. Kamaru Usman (170)
- Justin Gaethje (156) vs. Rafael Fiziev (156)
- Gunnar Nelson (170) vs. Bryan Barberena (171)
- Jennifer Maia (125) vs. Casey O'Neill (125)
- Marvin Vettori (185.5) vs. Roman Dolidze (186)
Preliminary card (ESPN at 3 p.m. ET)
- Jack Shore (146) vs. Makwan Amirkhani (146)
- Chris Duncan (156) vs. Omar Morales (156)
- Sam Patterson (155.5) vs. Yanal Ashmoz (155)
- Muhammad Mokaev (126) vs. Jafel Filho (125.5)
Early preliminary card (ESPN+ at 1 p.m. ET)
- Lerone Murphy (145.5) vs. Gabriel Santos (145.5)
- Christian Leroy Duncan (185.5) vs. Dusko Todorovic (186)
- Jake Hadley (126) vs. Malcolm Gordon (129.5)*
- Joanne Wood (126) vs. Luana Carolina (126)
- Jai Herbert (156) vs. Ludovit Klein (156)
- Juliana Miller (125.5) vs. Veronica Hardy (125.5)
* Missed flyweight limit by 3.5 pounds, forfeits 30% of purse