Woodley: I agreed to Paul's tattoo bet because I'm confident I'll win
Tyron Woodley has no intention of getting Jake Paul's name tattooed on him following their Aug. 29 boxing bout.
The two agreed to a bet during a press conference earlier this month that if Paul wins, Woodley has to get an "I love Jake Paul" tattoo. If Woodley wins, Paul has to get "I love Tyron Woodley" tattooed on him.
Woodley told TMZ Sports he agreed to the bet only because he doesn't plan on losing.
"It's kind of childish, but last time he tried to make it seem like I wasn't confident. I'm just not finna just let you act like you run the show," the former UFC welterweight champion said of the bet. "Yeah, I bet because I'm confident I'm gonna win. I have no plan on getting an 'I love, whatever the hell, Jake Paul' tattoo."
This will be the first boxing match for Woodley, who holds a professional mixed martial arts record of 19-7-1. Paul is 3-0 as a boxer.
- Vettori holds off Costa to win decision in UFC main event
- Fedor destroys Johnson with walk-off KO at Bellator 269
- White: Costa to proceed with career at light heavyweight
- McGregor vows to 'kill' Ferguson in cage after PED accusations
- Usman: Edwards not fighting for title because he 'shit the bed' vs. Diaz