It appears Conor McGregor versus Dustin Poirier is officially on.
McGregor signed his agreement to fight the former interim lightweight champion at UFC 257 on Jan. 23, he told ESPN's Ariel Helwani on Thursday.
Poirier signed his contract last week.
The news comes a week after UFC president Dana White denied the rematch was a done deal.
White said the event would take place Jan. 23 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. The bout will be contested in the lightweight division.
McGregor hasn't fought since his first-round TKO victory over Donald Cerrone in January. The former two-division champion briefly retired from mixed martial arts in the summer.
Meanwhile, Poirier earned a unanimous decision win over Dan Hooker this past June and currently is the UFC's No. 2-ranked lightweight.
The two fighters originally met in 2014, with McGregor winning via first-round TKO.