Warning: Story contains coarse language and graphic content
Conor McGregor on Tuesday posted an expletive-filled rant on his private Facebook page regarding recent allegations of attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure made against him, according to TMZ Sports.
The former UFC two-division champion was taken into police custody in the French region of Corsica last week after the prosecutor's office received a complaint against him "denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition."
"I will never kill myself no matter how many wish for it," McGregor wrote in a post obtained by Harry Williams of SevereMMA. "Try (to) set me up all yous f------ want over and over and over the truth will always set me free! Be it baby father claims, rape, indecent exposure, bullshit WhatsApp group shit. You f------ name it. Never will I fold! The truth is the truth and it gives me wings!
He added: "Never will a dime be paid to anyone coming at me with vicious lies! ... I will not allow these people to just accuse me and then disappear into the dark to attempt to ruin someone else life!"
McGregor was released Saturday without being charged and denied "any accusation of misconduct," his legal spokesperson, Karen Kessler, told ESPN's Ariel Helwani.
McGregor said earlier this year he was retiring from MMA, but he hasn't done so formally; he's still being tested by the United States Anti-Doping Agency, the UFC's anti-doping partner.
The 32-year-old Irishman last competed in January, beating Donald Cerrone via 40-second TKO in the UFC 246 main event.