Welcome to theScore MMA podcast, a weekly podcast hosted by senior MMA news editor James Lynch.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Stitcher, Google Play, and Spotify.
Six guests join this week's show to discuss a wide range of topics:
- Paige VanZant and husband Austin Vanderford (Bellator middleweight) talk about Paige's new TMZ show and her recovery from her arm injury
- UFC heavyweight Curtis Blaydes previews his (possible) main event matchup against Alexander Volkov and discusses training during the quarantine
- UFC strawweight contender Tatiana Suarez talks about how she's recovering from her neck injury
- Former Bellator women's featherweight champion Julia Budd reveals who she's looking to fight next
- MMAJunkie reporter Nolan King shares how he got involved in the industry and how he's created content over the last few weeks without fights
Here's the video version:
Subscribe to theScoreMMA YouTube channel here.
Here's the audio version: