Fighter KOs opponent with disdainful backhand blow
Sometimes you have to get the win by any means necessary.
During a chaotic exchange at Jungle Fight 90 in Sao Paulo, Brazil on Saturday, flyweight Deiveson Figueiredo made the most of a missed strike by whipping his hand back and catching his opponent right on the chin.
It wasn't the most technically sound strike, but Figueiredo walked out with a knockout win regardless.
- UFC 276 predictions: Will Adesanya make light work of Cannonier?
- Harrison clinches 3rd straight PFL playoff berth with TKO over Young
- UFC 276 best bets: Is there any value on Adesanya?
- Sy stuns MacDonald via decision to earn PFL playoff spot
- UFC 276 weigh-in results: Adesanya, Cannonier cleared for title fight