PHOTO: 'Marlins Man' drowns sorrows of lost MLB season at NFL game
Laurence Leavy, also known as "Marlins Man," sure knows how to live life to the fullest.
With the 2015 baseball season all wrapped up, Leavy decided to attend Thursday night's Tennessee Titans-Jacksonville Jaguars game. The contest between the sub-.500 teams wasn't the main attraction for Leavy though, as he instead opted to take advantage of the pool at EverBank Field on a "HOT" night in Florida.
Leavy, a Florida-based attorney, has built quite the reputation for attending various sporting events across North America in his Marlins jersey. His appearance of the year, however, was at the 140th running of the Preakness Stakes, where he was incredibly underdressed for American Pharoah's historic run.
- Mariners, Rangers, Astros in play for AL West title entering final weekend
- Yankees pitching coach critical of Rodón's snub: 'You can't act like that'
- Do Cole and Snell have the Cy Youngs locked up? Here are some alternatives
- Prodigy realized: All that's left for Bryce Harper is to win a World Series
- Urquidy pitches Astros to critical win over D-Backs in emergency start