Report: Yasiel Puig being sued for sexual battery
Warning: Story contains graphic content
In the documents, Roe states she "was forced into a bathroom" during a Los Angeles Lakers game at Staples Center on Oct. 31, 2018.
"Puig grabbed at her trying to take her clothes off, touched her sexual organs during this struggle, and eventually pinned her with one arm and used his other to stroke his own penis, exposing himself, and eventually ejaculating," the documents read.
Roe is suing for sexual battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence, and false imprisonment. Damages were not specified, but Roe notes she's suing for over $50,000.
Her lawyer confirmed to TMZ that the Puig listed in the court documents is the Major League Baseball player.
Puig, 29, is currently a free agent. The outfielder most recently played for the Cleveland Indians in 2019 after beginning the season with the Cincinnati Reds. Puig was a longtime member of the Los Angeles Dodgers before that, playing 712 games with them from 2013 to 2018.
- An MLB lockout brings immediate uncertainty and maybe future chaos
- Scherzer: Cohen will 'do whatever it takes to win' title with Mets
- Report: MLB players request changes to free agency, arbitration in CBA negotiations
- Report: Angels re-sign Iglesias on 4-year, $58M deal
- Report: Rangers inquire about Reds' Castillo, Gray, Mahle