Welcome to Expand the Zone, theScore's weekly MLB podcast hosted by Jonah Birenbaum and Michael Bradburn.
Find the show on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud, and Stitcher. Be sure to rate, review, and subscribe, too!
Topics in this edition include:
- Will the elimination of waiver trades spark a frenzy at the July 31 deadline?
- Do the Red Sox have more moves up their sleeves following the addition of Andrew Cashner?
- Would the A's start newcomer Homer Bailey in a potential wild-card contest, or opt for an opener/bullpen game?
- Will the Cubs roll with three catchers once Willson Contreras is healthy?
- How does Terrance Gore fit on the Yankees' stacked roster?
- What do the Padres do as the deadline nears?