Blue Jays' Roberto Osuna: Throws successful side session
Osuna (neck) threw a side session Saturday and is expected to return to game action Monday, John Lott of The Athletic reports.
Osuna has been bothered by a bad mattress, but says he's feeling better after a few days of rest. The young right-hander is already back on the mound and should be good to go for Opening Day as he looks to build off his 36-save campaign last season.
- MLB monthly awards: Schwarber owns June, J-Rod is top rookie again
- Inside pitching coach Wes Johnson's departure and the Twins' trying week
- Dodgers go deep 3 times to win 14th game in last 15 vs. Padres
- Tigers' Baez, Royals' Garrett renew feud with chirps, taunts
- Yankees sweep doubleheader from Guardians